How do you do, fellow 📷 kids?
This is my first post on photog.social, although I am not really new to the federated web. I have also been taking pictures for a while now.
A thing I did last summer was chasing monarch butterflies. They liked milkweeds and zinnias in our yard. I shared my excitement on this thread:
I have started seeing them again this year! I think I will start a thread here this time.
I intend to post pictures of other things too.
The Town of Tug o' War https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2019/5/25/the-town-of-tug-o-war
I’ve been around Northumberland many times in the last few years, but never took the opportunity to properly explore Berwick-upon-Tweed: the most northerly town in England.
Taking photos for fun, with a focus on analog.
Pentax Spotmatic, 35mm & 55mm
Rolleicord V, 75mm
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!