A beautiful day in Phnom Penh. At the Vietnamese Cambodian memorial right by independence park. Lovely blue skies, clouds playing tag. Nothing to do and all day to finish it. #photography
I did manage to get a photo of the #rabbit in focus, and I had a much clearer view of a second rabbit later in the same hike.
Hi there @JonMelnick welcome to our community here on photog.social
📣 PSA 📣
If you see the women are stupid spammer posting please use the report button!
Thank you to everyone who reported the one account. It's been suspended.
If you find any more we're more than happy to suspend the accounts linking to the women are stupid blog.
That spammer has been floating around for awhile and we are 100% content to keep them OUT of our feeds and timelines.
Hi Everyone, I'm experimenting quite a lot with lenses & techniques...basically having FUN with photography. All Suggestions Welcomed....
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!