Hey there @heimeigan Welcome to our little corner of the World here on photog.social. Glad that you are here with us.
I have been meaning to post about observations of #monarch
butterflies in the wilderness garden right in the middle of winter.
I saw a chrysalis ready to hatch, and a day later only the shell. Then I saw a couple of butterflies at a distance. Finally, I got a close-up shot of a butterfly and another a day later of the same butterfly, identified by a broken-off section of the rear, right-wing..
@youcantoo The smoke would make sense since it did also slightly obscure the lighting, which did make the picture a bit more difficult to take initially.
Hi Everyone, I'm experimenting quite a lot with lenses & techniques...basically having FUN with photography. All Suggestions Welcomed....
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!