One of my first pictures with a Nikon camera.
I was a Canon user for years, but now i play in the Nikon team.
For me, was a fantastic change. My old Canon camera was a dissapointment.
Anyway, here's a picture of "Torre de la Sal" y the south of Spain.
When you shutter a railway line, things like this take root almost immediately and grow unheeded for 50-60 years or so.
@youcantoo For me, the color works better here. B&W works best when there are strong lines, shapes, or patterns. The brown coloration is mostly lost when you convert to B&W.
An interesting experiment would be to do the B&W conversion again, but this time increase the contrast. It probably won't do much to help the brown show, but it will make the lines on the shells stronger. That might make the B&W images stronger.
A Bembix sp. sand wasp spotted feeding from the flowers near the eastern entrance to Coney Island on 23 Feb 2020.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/39083348 ].
See also this general article on these wasp [ https://rcannon992.com/2018/02/14/little-diggers-bembix-sand-wasps/ ].
It’s been a week living in Hanoi. This late morning at a coffee house with Iced coffee and a Banh Mi from the nice lady down the street. Then I go walking. I’m living close to West Lake. Right by Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and government buildings. Some don’t allow photography. But the buildings are lovely affairs like this one. I am not sure what this building does but I was struck by its elegant lines as I walked back yesterday. #photography #vietnam
Hi Everyone, I'm experimenting quite a lot with lenses & techniques...basically having FUN with photography. All Suggestions Welcomed....
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!