Last weekend I went for a hike at a local marsh. The lower areas are filling with water again now that we've had a few rainstorms.
I made a point of going late in the afternoon to catch some golden hour light, which didn't work out quite as well as I was hoping, but I think this shot came out reasonably interesting.
Not sure, but I think I walked through this pond last time I was here and it was all dry ground.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!