@kelsonv ugh I hadn't realized they dropped the fingerprint sensor. :(
Face unlock has worked ok for me on the iPhone X but it's not my primary device so doesn't get all the corner cases. ;) Plus, it's creepy.
@brion Yeah, I haven't gotten past the creepy factor. My tablet has face unlock and I still haven't set it up after....3 months? Something like that.
I know the Pixel series is as much about pushing the tech envelope as anything else, but it's still frustrating when they drop useful features to do it.
Oh well. With any luck, by the time this phone starts showing its age, there will be something on the market that's a closer fit.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!