Someone on Flickr invited this photo to a UFO/paranormal/unexplained phenomena group. 😕
Maybe they meant to invite it to something else they manage?
Or are there butterfly UFO stories out there that I'm missing?
@kelsonv amazing shot!
@alexis Thanks! I don't usually have the patience to wait for a butterfly to stop what it's doing. I need to work on that.
@kelsonv we can recommend shooting wasps (hunting or nectaring, *not* near their nest) as a means of developing patience! they're a lot less touchy in general than their rep would suggest, but we find something about them still encourages deliberation in the approach
@alexis Hmm, I wonder what that might be... 😄
@kelsonv lol, fair! though we did find the fear of getting stung to fade pretty fast, what with how it kept not happening and all
She's a female: broader black ribs and absence of the dots on the rear wings.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!