@kelsonv Me too. I think it's something to do with how the feathers fool the auto-focus algorithm.
I sometimes make do with focusing on a nearby object (tree branch or pole) instead, focus lock on it and then pan back to the bird.
@sohkamyung Yeah, I use the same technique. I kept trying to focus on the fence posts, but I guess the tree was more appealing to the focus algorithm.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!