@kelsonv ooooo, the red panda
They are wonderful to watch. We have one that's only semi-active at our zoo and getting a photo like that is tricky.
Well done 👍
/me makes a note to visit local zoo with the cannon camera lens soon
Sadly I didn't get to see them doing much. There were several in the enclosure, maybe three or four, but the rest were either hiding in the tree or sleeping. This one was just sort of perched up there, looking around.
We have 3 now (male, female, baby) and they like their rest it seems.
Every time I'm at the zoo I make it a point to see them but... alas, most days crickets are more active.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!