I made a #pinhole lens for my sony a6000 from an unused lens converter aluminum foil and masking tape to demo my students.
You don't need a 3-D printer and dedicated workshop to be a #maker (although they do help if you have access to them - which I don't 😉 )
The hardest part was to center the hole really. I did a first one with multiple holes punched until I found it, then I created a second one using the first as template
#photography #photo #photographie #creativeToots
@eylul Cool! I'm going to have to try this when I have a chance!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!